Attend to hear from Invited Speakers
The event will focus on improving patient centered care for dementia sufferers within the radiology setting. Objectives include:
○ Gain insight into the neurophysiological experience of pain and recognise how this may be altered by dementia.
○ Discuss mobility and safety considerations in the context of radiology.
○ Explore the ethical and medicolegal challenges associated with dementia healthcare.
○ Discuss the research identifying factors that lead to positive and negative experiences for both dementia patients and practitioners.
○ Identify common pathologies associated with dementia and examine their quality radiographic demonstration.
Find this event in your time zone – click here
For information on registrations for this event, please contact email@example.com.