Journal Manuscript Peer Review Seminar Series
Part 2: Ensuring quality in qualitative studies
Saturday 23 September | 10AM (AEST) | ONLINE
To find the time of this workshop in your time zone, click here
- Gain an understanding of the breadth of designs in the qualitative paradigm.
- Understand the key features that indicate a high quality design and execution of qualitative enquiry.
- Knowledge of common mistakes to avoid when evaluating qualitative research
- Describe the items that should be reported in a publication with qualitative study design
Meet the Panel
Part 2 of the JMRS Peer Review Series – Ensuring quality in qualitative studies will be a panel discussion with of a team of experienced researchers, moderated by the JMRS Editor, Paul Kane.
The panel members:
- A/Prof Georgia Halkett – Senior Research Fellow, Curtin School of Nursing, Faculty of Health Sciences at Curtin University
- A/Prof Andrew Kilgour – Associate Professor of Medical Radiations at RMIT University
- A/Prof Caroline Wright – Associate Professor in the Department of Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences at Monash University, and Director of Education for the School of Primary and Allied Health Care
Topics for discussion include:
- The breadth of designs in the qualitative paradigm.
- Key features that indicate a high quality design and execution of qualitative enquiry.
- Common mistakes to avoid when evaluating qualitative research.
- What should be reported in a publication with qualitative study design
This is the chance to get your research questions answered.
Full Registration: $20
ASMIRT Member Discounted Price: $5
ASMIRT Student Member Discounted Price: $5
Not yet a member? Find out how here
For information on registrations for this event, please contact email@example.com