ARPANSA’s Australian Clinical Dosimetry Service (ACDS) is seeking a representative from ASMIRT to participate in the Clinical Advisory Group (CAG). They are seeking an experienced radiation therapist with an active interest in the development of existing and emerging technologies being implemented in Australian radiotherapy facilities.
If you would like to submit an Expression of Interest for this role, please send it through along with a current CV and letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 November 2021.
Click here for the Clinical Advisory Group Terms of Reference for information about CAG membership, roles and governance. Please also refer to the ACDS website, ACDS in Review January 2019 – June 2020 and ACDS Current Audit Program for more information about ACDS and the dosimetry audit program. These documents highlight Audit Developments, Audit Outcome Criteria, Key Findings and Case Studies – all of which have benefitted from expert review by the CAG membership.
The current CAG membership consists of:
· Dr Allan Fowler, RANZCR (outgoing CAG Chair), Radiation Oncologist, Liverpool and Campbelltown Cancer Therapy Centres
· Dr Lucinda Morris, RANZCR (incoming CAG Chair), Radiation Oncologist, St George & The Sutherland Hospital, Genesis Care Hurstville
· Dr Tomas Kron, ARPANSA, Director of Physical Sciences, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Melbourne
· Dr Nick Hardcastle, TROG, Principal Research Medical Physicist, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Melbourne
· Kate Francis, ASMIRT (outgoing), Chief Radiation Therapist, Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness and Research Centre
· Dr Andrew Cousins, ACPSEM (NZ), Radiation Oncology Physics Team Leader, Christchurch Hospital
· Mr Adam Briggs, ACPSEM, Radiation Oncology Medical Physicist, Northern Sydney Cancer Centre.