Staff Radiation Therapist
Regional Cancer and Blood Services, Auckland City Hospital, New Zealand
Come and join an organisation that is committed to the professional development of their employees!
• Multiple Staff Radiation Therapist positions available – Permanent or fixed term / Full Time or Part Time
• Te Pūriri o Te Ora – Regional Cancer and Blood Services – Te Toka Tumai – Auckland District Health Board
The Auckland City Hospital Radiation Oncology Department is the largest single site department in Australasia. Now is the time to join a modern and busy department with nearly 3000 new patients per year. Techniques used within the department are in line with worldwide developments –SABR, SBRT for lung and Spine patients, Deep Inhalation Breath Hold for breast patients.
Our equipment includes:
• 4 Varian treatment units including millennium MLC and portal imaging /OBI, conebeam CT/ VMAT/IMRT
• 2 Elekta Versa HD with Hexapod couch
• Catalyst SGRT
• Siemens Sensation Open and Somatom Edge Plus CT scanners
• Pinnacle and Ray Station planning systems
• Superficial unit
• Oncology acute clinic and ward
• ARiA and MOSIAQ patient management systems
You will receive full orientation and excellent clinical support. A strong commitment to professional development and in-service education programs to support high standards of Radiation Therapy practice is a real plus within this service.
You must be eligible to be registered as a Radiation Therapist in New Zealand, preferably with a full scope of practice.
Your strengths in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships within a multi-disciplinary establishment will be essential to your success. A passion for providing the highest levels of clinical quality and the best standards of personalised care possible to our patients is hugely welcomed.
Position description: click here
Apply here: https://careers.adhb.govt.nz/health-careers-job-search/details/AUC13931
Attach your CV and covering letter.
Vacancy closing date: Thursday 17 February 2022
For more information about the role please contact Matthew Birkett – Radiation Therapist Head at MatthewB@adhb.govt.nz or (+64) 021 516 127
For assistance with your online application contact Caryne Tee – Recruitment Consultant at CaryneT@adhb.govt.nz