*Permanent Full-Time position*
The position of Radiographer Chief is of a clinical and administrative nature. The position is responsible for the efficient and effective management of the mammographic service and for ensuring that operational procedures and practices are developed, implemented, monitored and evaluated to ensure that high standards are maintained while cost structures are controlled.
Some of what we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated high level of skills in breast imaging.
- Demonstrated experience in the management of a fixed, mobile and a satellite Breast Screening Service.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills together with a high level of written and oral communication skills incorporating the ability to liaise effectively with all levels of a multi-disciplinary team and private and public sectors.
- Demonstrated ability to provide realistic goals, prioritize work schedules and motivate a small sized professional work group.
- Demonstrated ability to implement change strategies and successful initiatives which will improve efficiency and effectiveness in an expanding department.
- Knowledge of or an ability to acquire knowledge of procedures, policies, regulations and standards which impact upon the position, in particular public sector guidelines, and a knowledge of contemporary human resource management issues such as workplace health and safety, equal employment opportunity and antidiscrimination.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in radiography, preferably within the field of mammography.
- Demonstrated ability or ability to acquire the skills to provide guidance to less experienced staff members and provide basic mammography advice to team members of all disciplines within the Service.
What’s on offer?
An estimated package of $147,477 p.a., comprised of the following:
- A salary between $123,877 – $129,257 p.a.
- 12.75% superannuation
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Salary packaging
In addition to the above, you’ll receive support for continued development in the shape of:
- Professional Development Leave
- Professional Development Allowance
Find out why Rockhampton is your next home here: Live Rockhampton Advance Rockhampton
Enquiries to: Melissa Knox (07) 4920 5731
Apply via: https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-RK1C366116
Vacancy closing date: Sunday 2 May 2021