Permanent Part Time
Launceston General Hospital
Living here you will have the best of everything – career opportunities, an active and healthy Tasmanian way of life, space and a connected community.
Tasmania offers an enviable lifestyle in one of the world’s most beautiful natural environments. It is the smallest Australian state, with all the services and facilities of a big city in a relaxed and safe community setting. Short commutes to restaurants, beaches, and iconic at-home getaways within close proximity make for the perfect work life balance.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Clinical Nurse Specialist – Renal Home Therapies, as a clinical expert in the area of practice:
Note: – Please refer to the Function Statement and Statement of Duties for all the selection criteria of this position to address in your application.
The North West Satellite Renal Unit is located in Burnie on the North West coast of Tasmania. The unit is a satellite service of the Tasmanian Health Service – North. Our service is operational 6 days a week (Monday to Saturday) and provides:
• Haemodialysis therapy for chronic medically stable patients with end stage renal failure
• Training, monitoring, follow-up, and home visits for peritoneal dialysis and home haemodialysis
• Chronic kidney disease management
• Renal supportive care
• Transplant work up pre and post
• Outpatient clinics
• Nurse led Outpatient Clinical Environment
• Provides a great work life balance with shifts from Monday to Friday 0800-1630 and rostered on call
Enquiries to: Jennifer Reynolds, 03 6477 7746, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Sunday, 16 July 2023
Job Ad Reference: