Charge Medical Imaging Technologist (MIT)
Central Otago Health Services Limited
• Immediate start
• Permanent full-time position
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced General Radiographer to lead our Radiology team on a permanent full-time basis at Dunstan Hospital for Central Otago Health Services Ltd.
Central Otago Health Services Ltd (COHSL) is a community owned, not-for-profit organisation that is responsible for providing healthcare services for the Central Otago region in NZ.
Dunstan Hospital is situated in the South Island township of Clyde (approximately 2 hours 30 minutes’ drive to Dunedin and 1 hour drive to Queenstown). The hospital includes a 24 acute bed inpatient ward (including a three bed High Dependency Unit) and provides secondary health services to over 35,000 people living in the wider Central Otago and Wanaka regions. For more information visit https://www.cohsl.co.nz/
What we are looking for:
• A highly competent MIT (X-ray and CT) with experience leading a Radiology team
• Sufficient level of expertise to work autonomously without a Radiologist onsite
• Someone who is enthusiastic about sharing their knowledge and leads by example when it comes to clinical excellence
• Enthusiasm for outstanding patient care and sensitivity to confidentiality is critical
• A team player committed to ongoing education and best possible patient care and outcomes. You will be compassionate, courteous and a flexible member of our team. You will have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be registered with the NZ MRTB as a Medical Imaging Technologist and hold a current APC (essential)
• Experience in all aspects of general radiography
• Experience in a rural environment would help but is not essential
• Someone who cares about rural healthcare and its challenges
What we can offer you:
• Permanent, full-time opportunity with competitive salary and benefits
• Continued professional development supported with funding for your professional growth
• An amazing work life balance living in a beautiful region of NZ!
Central Otago is known for its stunning landscapes, great wine and food, and a huge variety of exciting outdoor activities that make it one of the best places to live. For more information check out https://centralotagonz.com/
To apply: If you believe you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please email your cover letter and CV to Dave Chisholm, Clinical Services Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org. A job description is available on request.
Vacancy close date: Friday 23 April 2021
You must be eligible to live in NZ to join our team.